A Legacy Built on Giving
Since our beginning in 1921, we have upheld a tradition of excellence that was established by Dr. W.B. Carrell, one of our founders. Dr. Carrell was deeply devoted to the field of orthopaedics, children, and our community. It was his drive, dedication, and high standards that started the legacy we continue to build upon today through our two foundations.