Join Our Team
Join Our Team
With over 100 years of experience and a legacy of excellence, Carrell Clinic is where talented, driven individuals belong. We pride ourselves on our reputation as a leading, world-renowned orthopaedic practice, which is made possible by a team devoted to exceptional patient care and leading-edge treatments.
We define ourselves through our values, those things that provide our motivation for our actions and that act as guideposts for our decisions, and we look for these qualities in potential candidates. As a group, we are:
Our actions are guided by our conscience, and we alone choose our path.
We are strong in the face of adversity and humble in the face of challenge.
Our focus is on always delivering the best outcomes.
Our emphasis is on people and their wellbeing.
We value diversity and recognize the advantages of inclusion.
Why Carrell Clinic?
At Carrell Clinic, we have a long-standing tradition of providing excellence in patient care that dates back to the early 1920s. The groundwork of our legacy was laid by Dr. W. B. Carrell and his colleagues, who established a well-respected reputation and a commitment to excellence that they upheld by staying up to date with advancements in technology and skill.
We are looking for individuals who want to be a part of this legacy of excellence and a team that offers the highest level of care possible so that each patient can get back to an active, healthy life.
- Health Insurance: We offer health insurance plans, including medical, dental, and vision, as well as a health savings account (HSA) plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Employees can flex their spending power with a tax-free account to pay for certain out-of-pocket expenses.
- Income Protection: We offer disability coverage in the event that you cannot work as a result of a debilitating injury.
- Preventive Care: Most health plans cover various services, including wellness visits, standard immunizations, routine screenings for common health conditions, pediatric screenings, anemia screenings, and breastfeeding support and pumps.
- Pharmacy Benefits: Coordinated through Blue Cross Blue Shield, our pharmacy benefits coverage is based on the tier assigned to the drug prescription. Products are assigned as generic, preferred, or non-preferred.
- Supplemental Health Benefits: These benefits include accident coverage, critical illness coverage, and hospital indemnity coverage.
- And more!
Who We Look For
Potential candidates will display essential skills and behaviors that they will practice every day when caring for their patients. These include:
- You make wise decisions (people, technical, business, and creative) despite ambiguity
- You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms
- You think strategically, and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do
- You smartly separate what must be done well now, and what can be improved later
- You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand
- You are concise and articulate in speech and writing
- You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you
- You maintain calm and poised in stressful situations
- You accomplish amazing amounts of important work
- You demonstrate consistently strong performance so colleagues can rely upon you
- You focus on great results rather than on process
- You exhibit action and avoid delays
- You learn rapidly and eagerly
- You seek first to understand and then to be understood
- You are broadly knowledgeable about your field
- You contribute effectively outside of your specialty
- You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches
- You create new ideas that prove useful
- You keep your team nimble by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify
- You speak up for what is right
- You make tough decisions without agonizing
- You take smart risks
- You question actions that are inconsistent with our values
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence
- You care intensely about Carrell Clinic's success
- You celebrate wins
- You are tenacious
- You are known for candor and directness
- You are professional when you disagree with others and you disagree without being disagreeable
- You will only say about a fellow employee what you are willing to say in their presence
- You are quick to admit mistakes
- You seek what is best for Carrell Clinic, rather than what might be best for you or your group
- You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas
- You make time to help colleagues
- You share information openly and proactively
Where You Can Grow
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the field's most experienced and respected specialty-trained doctors and care providers, administrators, and support staff. We encourage open communication, creativity, and continuous learning at every level. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, we offer a range of jobs and opportunities to help you grow and develop.
At Carrell Clinic, we know that our employees are our best assets when it comes to providing exceptional orthopaedic care to our patients. It's for this reason that we are dedicated to hiring the most qualified staff to uphold our standards of care.
To explore our current open job positions, please follow the link below and apply.