- Dr Moen performed rotator cuff surgery on my shoulder. I had opinions by other Doctors but they were not detailed or patient as Dr. Moen. He told me about issues with my shoulder the others didnt. The operation went very good and I am recovering from an operation that is difficult for any patient. My pain has been managed extremely well. I would do it all over again either the same decision. Dr Moen, his assistant and young Dr learning with him are simply the best. I highly recommend
Source: HelathgradesBy - Ronboin Dallas,TX-
- Dr. Schubert has been my trusted Doctor for 15 years. He replaced my hip and it was a highly successful procedure. Absolutely no problems. I have also consulted him on my knee problems with great success. He is very personable and is very interested in the wellbeing of his patients.
Source: HelathgradesBy - George S. Busiekin Dallas, TX-
- His team is awesome! I went to him for a second opinion on a back fusion. I have been pain for many years. He and Claire listened to me and asked many questions. He said I needed a MRI on my neck, I said it was my back not my neck. I have been to see ten Docs over the years and none of them picked up that the same stenosis was occurring in my neck. His team quickly organized me to have two surgeries in a row. Lupe scheduled everything with precision and smiles. Dr. Clavenna is awesome.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Chris W.in Roanoke, texas-
- Excellent medical facility with many very good doctors and other medical personnel.
Source: Google ReviewsBy - John Meeksin Rowlett, TX-
- Dr. Burkhead is a master when it comes to fixing shoulders. He inspires confidence from the start and his results are amazing. For me, recovery and mobility was almost immediate. As my trusted internist, Dr. Jeb Miers, said when recommending Dr. Burkhead to me: If it's a shoulder problem, you can't do better than Buz Burkhead!
Source: HelathgradesBy - ellenzelwellin Texas-
- He is very patient and answers questions. Alleviated my anxiety- great staff
Source: HelathgradesBy - ann lin Dallas, TX-
- Dr. Moen fixed my shoulder! I had been to several doctors and had one previous surgery by another doctor, and no one could tell me what was wrong or how to fix it. Dr. Moen knew right away what the problem was, and performed surgery on the shoulder to fix it. The shoulder is now good as new! Dr. Moen explained the problem and surgery to me in detail, took the time to make sure I understood everything, and his office staff was fantastic! I would highly recommend Dr. Moen!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Joe C.in Dallas, TX-
- Dr Moen did a superb job on my rotator cuff. He walked me through the entire procedure ahead of time. His follow up was incredible, he really cares for his patients. My shoulder is better than new! I strongly recommend Dr Moen!
Source: HelathgradesBy - David Henryin Plano, TX-
- Tore four tendons in my right shoulder in a biking accident. My right arm's function was at maybe 25%. Dr. Moen spent detailed time with me in explaining the surgical process as well as the necessary detailed follow-up care. Because I trusted Dr. Moen with this surgery, my right arm and shoulder are at 100%. I am 57 years old and can throw the football, frisbee, etc. better than I could 20 years ago. Could not have been more impressed with his professionalism and personal care in every phase.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Mike McCroryin Dallas, TX-
- Fantastic. Todd is professional and caring. I felt a high trust level as he explained everything thoroughly. I will highly recommend him. My surgery was rotator cuff and I am in solid recovery. Thank you Lord for Todd's gift to heal.
Source: HelathgradesBy - philip jonesin Dallas, TX-
- I had Total hip replacement on 19th of April 2016. The care I received was absolutely the very best. Everyone was so nice and I was treated like a family member not just a patient. The whole staff here at the Carrol Clinic was superb. Dr Peters told me of my needs and went above and beyond in doing my replacement. I recommend Dr Peters to everyone. Thanks to all for getting me back on my feet to full recovery.
Source: HelathgradesBy - GPBin Abilene, TX-
- I have been seeing Dr. Clavenna for over 10 years. If it has not been for his skilled hands and positive attitude I would not still be working and have a wonder full filling life.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Chris Kin Iowa Park, Tx-
- Dr. Moen replaced the ball and socket in my left shoulder on September 30, 2016 due to severe osteoarthritis. I am completely satisfied with the results of my surgery and an now virtually pain free. After six weeks, I was released to drive and have over 50% range of motion in my arm in all directions. I am improving daily and would highly recommend Dr. Moen to anyone considering any type of shoulder surgery because in my opinion he is the best based on my personal experience.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Marty Sin Coppell, TX-
- Dr. Baker spends time with you at each visit. Answers all of your questions and is not quick to recommend surgery.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Ginger Murrayin Southlake, TX-
- As a former football player, my body required multiple surgeries over the years. Dr Moen did a superb job with a full rotator cuff repair on one shoulder & repairs to my other shoulder, bicep tendon and knee. After each surgery, I had a 100% recovery! He is not only a brilliant doctor, but he is also responsive, caring, follows up & takes time to explain everything he does. He is the whole package & what anyone would want in an orthopedic surgeon. I highly recommend Dr Moen. He is AWESOME!!!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Gunnar Scholerin Dallas, TX-
- Dr. Moen is an outstanding shoulder surgeon. I had a compete shoulder replacement and pain was minimal and rehab is going very well. He has a great bedside manner. Listens very well and is more than willing to spend the time with patients to ease any concerns and explain in detail what he is going to do. I have a very high regard for Dr. Moen. Would definitely use him again and recommend him to my friends.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Bob Drotmanin Plano, TX-
- Dr. Moen did not rush me as I explained my shoulder issues. He then throughly examined all of the locations of my pain and explained why I was experiencing so much discomfort. He was clear about the physical therapy I would need and asked if I had other questions. It was SO great to have a doctor who listened to my concerns and then had a solution! Thank you Dr. Moen!!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Cindy Shipleyin Dallas, TX-
- Dr. Burkhead is excellent. He is honest with a terrific bedside manner.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Gregoryin Tulsa, OK-
- Dr. Moen is absolutely wonderful! He did my shoulder replacement and I have had great results. I am so grateful for his talent. He is patient, kind and brilliant. Thank you Dr. Moen for a job well done as I am eternally grateful!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Kristen Sage in Dallas, TX-
- I had a wonderful experience as DR. Moen's patient. When I was scare and uncertain about my shoulder injury, Dr. Moen calmly explained and helped reassure me of my treatment options. The surgery was successful, and after doing physical therapy, my shoulder and arm getting better every day, and my life is getting back to normal. I am really grateful for Dr. Moen' help. Dr. Moen is a wonderful doctor, and I truly appreciate all that he has done to help me. I know I am in good hands with Dr. Moen.
Source: HelathgradesBy - nguyenin dallas-
- Dr. Peters is a superb Orthopedic Surgeon and human being. Waited 3-months to schedule knee replacement but was worth the wait. Dr. Peters and his staff are the best in providing patient healthcare and services. Highly recommend Dr. Peters if you need knee replacement.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Jack Willsin Allen, TX-
- Dr. Kitziger did both my knee replacement surgeries. He and his staff spent time making sure I was knowledgeable and comfortable with the process. I think he’s exceptional, and highly recommend him.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Nancyin Canton, TX-
- My entire experience with Dr Burkhead and the Carroll Clinic has been excellent. My orthopedic surgeon recommended I see him since my shoulder was a mess. He sits down with you, makes sure you understand how he can fix you. The facility is a one stop mall. Orthopedic Drs offices, complete imaging center (MRIs, xrays same day), lab, preop center and hospital. All Excellent. I can't say enough about how well my surgery went and the friendliness of all staff involved. Thank you Dr Burkhead!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Tomin Ponder-
- I am so thankful to Dr. Burkhead and his wonderful PA Helena. I had my shoulder replaced on dec 15, 2017 and I feel amazing. The constant pain I was living with is gone! Only suggestions is better aftercare information. I’ve never had to wait more than 5 minutes. I’m very pleased!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Kirsten Mcguinessin Plano texas-
- Dr. Moen did rotator cuff surgery on both shoulders. I was very pleased with him. He demonstrated great skill, knowledge and bed side manner. The surgeries both went great and I did not experience much discomfort. As my therapist put it, (and she should know) Dr. Moen is an excellent surgeon. Highly recommend this doctor. Thanks Dr. Moen! :)
Source: HelathgradesBy - Rick Hallin Longview, Texas-
- Dr Richard Schubert is one of the most kindest, compassionate, thorough, knowledgeable, talented , concise orthopedic surgeons that I have ever met in my life. He performed my total hip replacement with with such precision and mastery of the THR process that I was walking around on it the same day ! He has managed my pain and I feel honestly cares for any and all of my unmet medical needs! No one could make a mistake going to this gifted surgeon. His staff in his office are awesome !
Source: HelathgradesBy - Pam AJin Garland,TX-
- Dr. Burkhead is delightful. He explained in great detail what is going on with my shoulder. He exercised great judgment in deciding on how to help alleviate the pain I was experiencing. The staff and facility is top notch. I am thankful for his expertise.
Source: HelathgradesBy - ShaKimain Corsicana, Tx-
- Dr. Cooper is the best orthopedic physician for knees and shoulders in Dallas. He has operated on my husband and me and has seen our son. Our recovery times were quick and physical therapy went smoothly. Follow-up appointments were helpful. We could tell Dr. Cooper wanted the best for each patient, meaning the least invasive protocol with PT if necessary to intensive surgery. Highly recommend.
- The support staff is also excellent. Kacie was invaluable and amazing. Everyone was professional, helpful and comforting in a stressful time.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Dianain Dallas, TX-
- Dr. Peters performed my bilateral knee replacement surgery one month ago, and I could not be more pleased with his explanations, surgical skills, the results, and the attention given to me by his team. My surgery was done at the North Texas Surgical Center, which also has an excellent medical team and PT. Dr. Peters took the time to answer my many questions before surgery. My friends and family are amazed by how quickly I was able to resume walking. I could not recommend him more strongly!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Kathryn Mortonin Dallas, TX-
- Dr. Moen and his staff (especially Jennifer) are amazing! I broke my clavicle while visiting Dallas but had to fly out in two days. They made time to see me right away and I was in surgery one day later. I was able to fly out the following day. Dr. Moen did a fantastic job and his staff was INCREDIBLY attentive and helpful. They truly care about their patients and treat them like gold. No long waits for return calls or urgent matters. If only all dr. offices were like this! THE ABSOLUTE BEST!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Jasonin Playa Del Rey, CA-
- Dr Moen completed rotator cuff surgery on my left shoulder & left bicep injury surgery on 7-3-18. He was highly recommended to me by several surgery knowledgeable sources. I did not require any pain medication after the 2nd day following surgery, and the physical therapist has given rave reviews regarding the surgery (arthroscopic photos, etc) & my progress following the surgery. She said that it doesn't get any better than this. My experience throughout this process has been a 10 star deluxe!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Benjamin Smithin TX-
- I am happy to give the best review possible for Dr. Clavenna and his entire staff at the Carrell Clinic in Dallas. Dr. Clavenna recommended a TLIF surgery to fix my problem and had the surgery in May of 2018 and today I am doing much better. The whole process from the beginning with Dr. Clavenna and his entire staff was an excellent experience. He is an excellent surgeon and very caring about fixing your problems. I am thankful for his expertise and the Carrell Clinc staff!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Bob Din Rowlett-
- Dr. Kitzinger did a fantastic job with my knee replacement. Very pleased with the results. He and his staff are the best! So glad I went to him for a second opinion.
Source: HelathgradesBy - RP-
- Dr. Moen repaired my rotator culf months after an injury. Because of the delay between the injury and the surgery (I saw another physician first) and the extent of my injury, there was a degree of uncertainty for a full recovery. My six months post surgery appointment was last week. I have regained the full use of my shoulder with no residual pain or discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr. Moen.
Source: HelathgradesBy - C. Kemperin TX-
- Dr. Clavenna and his staff are 5 Star! I had TLIF surgery in March of 2018, and I am doing amazing. Marci took the time to listen to my situation and worked me in within 2 days. Claire was great at explaining everything and very thorough in her evaluation. Dr. Clavenna came highly recommended and he exceeded all my expectations! Whenever I had a question, post surgery, Mallory and Claire were quick to respond. As for Lupe, what can I say she is amazing.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Shelle Min Wichita Falls, TX-
- I had Rotater cuff surgery about seven years ago by Dr Baker, my shoulder was a mess. Not only did it fix completely, i have not had any problems. It does take about a full year to really recover from that surgery so be patient, it is worth it in the end.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Jamesin Plano, TX-
- Dr. Schubert was thorough, kind, and took his time to know me and my needs. He did a total knee placement one year ago. The knee is perfect. I have not walked or felt this good in 20 years. He a outstanding doctor and one feels like he is a friend at the end of the experience. I give him 5 stars.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Dennis Henderson in Durant, OK-
- Doctor Moen was very knowledgeable and personable. I did not wait nearly as long as I’m accustomed to waiting with other doctors. He answered my questions and diagnosed my condition very quickly. His bedside manner is great and he pays full attention to you while you speak. It seems physicians these days type on their computers most of the time when you’re in their office, but Dr. Moen engaged me the entire time and took the time to get to know me. I would highly recommend Dr. Moen.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Scott in Dallas, TX-
- Dr. Moen fixed my shoulder better than my previous surgeon had done!!!!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Kevinin Iowa Park, TX-
- At 58, I tore my ACL and meniscus while skiing. Dr. Cooper treated me with the same care and concern as he does with his high-level professional athlete clientele. He explained everything very patiently and discussed tissue options for my replacement ACL. Everything went perfectly and I was back on blue runs in less than a year. His whole staff is great! Whitney and Heather, his assistants, are easy to get ahold of and are super helpful and responsive. I highly recommend Dr. Cooper!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Shaunain Trophy Club, TX-
- My doctor for life! Replaced my hips in 2003 Replaced my knee 2019
Source: HelathgradesBy - Bruce Thorntonin Colleyville, TX-
- I had a 4 level neck fusion. Dr. Clavenna, his PAs, his staff were wonderful the months leading to surgery, and during rehab. Just outstanding care.
- I was referred to Dr. Burkhead for a total right shoulder replacement revision. Several colleagues had sought out Dr. Burkhead for a variety of shoulder issues and he came highly recommended. While performing the revision surgery, a significant infection was discovered. Thanks to Dr. Burkhead's thorough approach and recommended treatment regimen, the infection was eliminated. A spacer was implanted until a final course of treatment could be devised, while the infection was being treated. After pursuing several possible treatment options, Dr. Burkhead and I agreed to continue PT and OT with my spacer. His experience and expertise were evident throughout my experience with him. The clinic, his staff and his colleagues provided an excellent patient experience . He is known in Dallas as "the shoulder guy", I wholeheartedly agree. His excellent surgery technique set the stage for recovery. Now it's up to me to comply with PT and OT excercises.
- I was referred to Dr. Burkhead by both my primary care physician and an orthopedic specialist in my town (about 100 miles south of Dallas). All of my experiences with Dr. Burkhead have been excellent. He takes time to go over any procedure you need thoroughly so the patient can understand everything. I am a retired health care individual (dentist) and I especially appreciate Dr. Burkhead's patient chairside manner. He is direct and a highly respected physician in his area of expertise. I had a total shoulder replacement with a repair of my rotator cuff and a tendon of my bicep. I have not had any high level of pain (used only an analgesic 1 day after surgery to control the pain) and was informed what to expect after my surgery. I just went back in for my 8 week checkup and I am doing so much better than I ever expected. My pain level is zero with my shoulder and I already have more mobility now with it than when I went in prior to my surgery. Thank you Dr. Burkhead for your care !!
- Five star in every way.
- I am a 74 year old male. I am a farmer and was very handicapped toward the end of 2018. I was told locally that at my age it was unlikely that anyone would try to repair my rotator cuff. Dr. Moen examined me, we had an MRI done, he asked me a few questions and he said that the shoulder could be repaired but it would require time to heal. I took the first available date. The shoulder required "extensive debridement", and six anchors. He also found a lot "degenerative fraying"and had to reattach the biceps tendon. After the surgery I had physical rehab. It has been almost 5 months now and I am well into recovery. I need to continue a home workout routine to build my strength back but it is working. I could not be more satisfied with what Dr. Moen and his team did.
- Simply amazing. Dr. Clavenna and his staff, including the physical therapy team, are top notch. They performed an artificial disc replacement C6/C7. The recovery has been simple as I'm nearing my full release. Side note, this is my third procedure (the other two were shoulder repairs) at The Carrell Clinic. The facility and team is exceptional.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Johnin Lucas, TX-
- What an amazing Physicain. I work in healthcare and I can say without a doubt Dr. Moen is a one of a kind world class surgeon and would recommend him with no reservations. I even recommended him to my brother in law who is also extremely satisfied.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Nick Rin Dallas-
- Dr.Moen and his staff are great! They are very efficient and mindful of the patient’s time. Dr. Moen recommended physical therapy for my broken shoulder which seems to have shortened my recovery time. Thank you!
Source: HelathgradesBy - KsKin Murphy , TX-
- A very fine and caring Dr. takes great pride in what he specializes in. I always felt from the very beginning I was in very highly specialized hands for my condition. A family and Godly man doing what god has given him to give the utmost care to his patients!!!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Robert Lee Aguirre in Odessa, TX-
- Dr. Kitziger performed knee replacement surgery on my right knee. A colleague and I had the same surgery at the same time but with different surgeons and care teams. Our experiences were night and day—Dr. Kitziger being the light here. I was perfectly prepared for the surgery, including PT prior, the surgery at Carroll Center went well, after-care was excellent. I am now one year out and I don’t ever think about my knee—it works quietly and well, without any aches, pains, hyper-extensions, etc. Thank you to Dr. Kitziger, Kacie, the excellent PA whose name I don’t remember. All is now well.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Susan Kin Fort Worth, TX-
- Dr Burkhead was kind and compassionate. He is an excellent surgeon. He helped relieve pain by injections into my shoulders and this year did a total shoulder replacement. It went well. He listened to my concerns and explained the procedure. He is one of the finest doctors to treat this 76 year old body.
- Absolutely superb! Even though I was late because of unfamiliarity of the area and heavy traffic, he saw me without having to come back. Dr. Moen was thorough in his examination and explanation of my condition and what to expect. If I have to have surgery, I will definitely go back to him for it.
Source: HelathgradesBy - BK-
- I've been a patient of Dr. Kitziger's since 2008 when I came to him for a second opinion for recommended surgery on a torn meniscus. He diagnosed me with bone on bone arthritis in both knees and said the meniscus was not what was causing the pain. Instead of confirming surgery, he recommended I try cortisone injection for the arthritis. It rectified the pain and he earned my absolute trust that he takes a conservative approach regarding orthopedic surgery. I had left knee total replacement surgery this year. Because of my faith in Dr. Kitziger and his thorough explanation of the procedure, I had no fear or anxiety about the surgery. I was amazed at the amount of support I received before and after surgery, with detailed written instructions and a followup to answer questions with his highly capable and competent physician's assistant, Urvi Patel. I was prepared for before, during and after. His coordinator, Kacie, and Kacie's back-up Daisy, were incredible with administration.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Barbara Melton Perkins-
- Dr. Burkhead is an excellent Doctor. I recently had to visit him for an ongoing shoulder issue and was afraid I was going to have to have another yet different surgery. Dr. Burkhead suggested we do shots and therapy before surgery. He is not cut happy, which I appreciate. I would highly recommend Dr. Burkhead and his staff. He gets a triple A+ from me and my family.
Source: HelathgradesBy - JM-
- Dr. Moen evaluated my shoulder during the initial visit and advised that we should proceed with a re-torn rotator repair as soon as possible. A re-tear is often difficult to fix and the sooner we do it the better our chances were for a complete recovery. He was laser focused and eye to eye when he gave me this advice and from that point forward, I put total confidence in his attitude and sincerity. His ability is well documented in his Bio. The following week I was checked into Carrell Clinics Surgical Center and was assured I would get the best of care. That my friends was an understatement. The extreme pain I expected was non-existent. He was one of the first people I saw in recovery and told me that everything went great. His Nurse Jennifer had already set up all my appointments for follow up visits and rehab and is a delightful lady to work with. My six week follow up was 7/8/19 and I couldn't be happier with the results. If you want the Best there is, then Doctor Moen is your man
Source: HelathgradesBy - Arthur Pasley-
- Dr. Burkhead repaired both of my bday damaged shoulders. He and his staff are excellent, and the results were great. I can not recommend this doctor enough.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Bryan Buck-
- Very pleased with the Carrell Clinic and Dr. Schubert. Very good Explanations of what is needed. Excellent time management and organization to get you in and out of the clinic.
- Dr. Moen and team are very professional. My shoulder surgery went smoothly. Physical Therapy is going good.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Carl Lamb-
- Dr Clavena is a great surgeon, he helped me with my cervical problems and tennis elbow. The whole staff make you feel at home. Victor Merced
Source: HelathgradesBy - Victor Merced-
- My experience with Dr. Burkhead is that he is the best shoulder surgeon one could ever hope to find. The innovative technique he performed in repairing my shoulder was incredible, and the recovery process was so much better than I thought possible. Dr. Burkhead showed compassion in explaining the surgery and recovery and made sure I understood the details. In addition, Helena and his entire office staff are exceptional.
Source: HelathgradesBy - LCC - Ovilla-
- First, the office staff is amazing! Lupe went above and beyond to get my insurance to cover my surgery....I really appreciate all she did! Dr. Clavenna has been my doctor for about 10 years on and off. He suggested I do physical therapy and injections before surgery, so I did all of that, and it worked for awhile. Then this May I had to have a fusion of my L4/L5 and I am doing amazing and returning to my job as an RN in August. I can’t thank Dr. Clavenna and his NP for the care they gave me, very attentive with all my questions and concerns! I thank him for giving me my life back, before this surgery I thought I was going to have to give up things and alter the career I love so much. So again thank you Dr. Clavenna I am so happy with my results! Amazing doctor and staff!!!!
Source: HelathgradesBy - April Thomas-
- I have been a patient of Dr Clavenna since 2016. I had back surgery in January 2019. There are not enough words for me to describe how spectacular my care has been! Not only have I had an outstanding surgical outcome but every single staff member and Dr Clavenna made me feel like I was very cared for. I wouldn’t wish back pain/issues on anyone but if you find yourself in that situation, I highly recommend Dr Clavenna and the Carrell Clinic. They are hands down THE BEST!!!
- Dr Moen and staff are taking great care of me following my shoulder replacement surgery. They are very responsive!
- Had shoulder pain for over 10 years, lived with it until I couldn't sleep. After many visits with shoulder surgeons over a 3 year period. And doing my home work, I found that many had bad after surgery reputations, especially if something went wrong. Not Dr. Burkhead! From the first visit with him and the research I did on line I knew this was the best choice for me. He understood my concerns, and took lots of time with me and my wife to explain our many questions. Surgery went very well, I am now 5 months along, and after the first few weeks the pain was gone. Now its gravy getting that arm back in shape with the physical therapy that he monitors by reports given to him by the facility I use. Follow up visits are quick and he still takes time to find out if how my life is getting along with the new shoulder. Seriously consider this gifted surgeon if you need this kind of help. I am glad I did.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Jay-
- Very pleased with Dr Schubert’s knowledge and taking his time to always answer my many questions. I feel that he is very honest, so I can make the decisions I need to about my care.
- LOVED Dr Kitziger! Most importantly, skills! My new knee is fabulous! Add a great personality and clear instructions - hands down, the best!!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Katherine S.-
- Dr moen was very thorough in his explanation of the injury and the treatment needed. He presented all treatment options and was very patient with multiple questions. Great bedside manner and I highly recommend !
- Personable, thorough and informative. Developed a comfort that he is the surgeon to perfom my total knee replacement.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Sam Danna-
- Dr. Moen knows well what he's doing and how best to do it. He did an excellent job on my shoulder. His staff is very supportive all the way through. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Moen.
- Dr. Burkhead replaced both of my husband's shoulders. He is an excellent surgeon, and a kind and caring man!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Pat Dodd-
- Dr. Clavenna is great. Honest approach to the care of my back. He takes to listen to your questions and gives honest answers. He’s very conservative. If it’s not time for surgery, he tells you that. Additionally, Dr. Clavenna suggested pain management and rehabilitation first. Eventually, if and when the time comes I will look to have Dr. Clavenna perform the surgery on my back.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Scott Ellison-
- Wonderful experience with Dr Clavenna. Great treatment & nice office. You’ll get your life back!
- Dr. Buz Burkhead replaced both of my shoulders, and did a wonderful job. His follow-up has been excellent. After a tree top fell on me in 2007, I suffered multiple fractures of my limbs and back. Dr. Buz played a lead role in pulling together specialists at Carrell Clinic to address my injuries. He literally saved my life. He continues follow-up with me 12 years later. I cannot express adequately my gratitude and regard for this fine man. In addition, to being a wonderful surgeon, he is an angel incarnate.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Bobby Dodd-
- Though I am only three weeks post-op from a TLIF of L5/S1, I am doing well and have seen phenominal improvement of the pain I was experiencing prior to surgery. Dr. Clavenna & his staff have been very kind, informative, and thorough during the course of my treatment. Prior to surgery, less invasive procedures were tried, including injections, but my condition continued to deteriorate. When surgery became the best option, I went in feeling secure I was in the best of hands. From the office to the operating room, the entire team never rushed through any phase of my treatment-providing personal care and attention rarely found these days in the medical community. I would highly recommend Dr. Clavenna and his staff for anyone plagued with orthopaedic needs. This has been a life-changing experience for me and I feel I am well on my way to getting my life back, free of pain. Thank you Dr. Clavenna!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Deb Hanson-
- My experience is always good! I always feel that I am taken care of. Very professional and concerned about your needs.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Patricia Downey-
- Professional;compassionate great bedside manner.
- By the time I made my appointment with Dr. Wayne Burkhead I was in excruciating pain in both shoulders. Dr. Burkhead replaced both shoulders. It’s now been one year since my right shoulder replacement and seven months for my left shoulder. I am still doing physical therapy at home and I am happy to report that I am pain free. Shoulder replacement is not easy, it’s hard and it’s a slow recovery process, but very rewarding. If I had one thing to share about shoulder replacement is to continue physical therapy long after you have been released by your physical therapist. I didn’t know what to expect from Dr. Wayne Burkhead. I had done my research and heard so many great things. I had also discovered that Dr. Wayne Burkhead is the leading Orthopedic Surgeon in Dallas for shoulder replacement. I must admit that I was very impressed with Dr. Burkhead’s professionalism, his bed side manner, and the end results. I would highly recommend Dr. Wayne Burkhead, and The Carrell Clinic. By the time I made my appointment with Dr. Wayne Burkhead I was in excruciating pain in both shoulders. Dr. Burkhead replaced both shoulders. It’s now been one year since my right shoulder replacement and seven months for my left shoulder. I am still doing physical therapy at home and I am happy to report that I am pain free. Shoulder replacement is not easy, it’s hard and it’s a slow recovery process, but very rewarding. If I had one thing to share about shoulder replacement is to continue physical therapy long after you have been released by your physical therapist. I didn’t know what to expect from Dr. Wayne Burkhead. I had done my research and heard so many great things. I had also discovered that Dr. Wayne Burkhead is the leading Orthopedic Surgeon in Dallas for shoulder replacement. I must admit that I was very impressed with Dr. Burkhead’s professionalism, his bed side manner, and the end results. I would highly recommend Dr. Wayne Burkhead, and The Carrell Clinic.By - Blane Drury-
- Dr. Moen is absolutely the best shoulder surgeon in the world as far as I’m concerned!! He repaired my rotator cuff after I had been told by another ortho that it was too massively torn to be repaired. Dr. Moen looked at the same MRI and immediately determined that he thought it could be repaired and now, 6 months later, I’m good as new again! When he’s with you, you can see his mind working, he’s open minded and willing to try rather than just give up on what could be a hopeless situation. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Moen. I will add, though, he’s not hard to look at either!!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Diane Smithin Greenville-
- Over the last 12 years Dr Richard Schubert has done a Right hip, Left knee, and Right knee for me. I am so pleased with my results and smooth recovery. I returned to full use (feeling the mobility of my youth once again) in all cases. I have recommended Dr Schubert to many of my friends and family with total confidence. Thank you Dr Schubert for you superior care. And, I thank you for the consistent courtesy and care from the staff at the Carrell Clinic.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Mary Bush-
Source: HelathgradesBy - Robert Kyne White,DMD-
- I’ve been a patient of Dr Clavenna for close to 2 years..He is one of the most caring and considerate physicians I’ve ever encountered..I suffered many years with an extended neck..after he did surgery on the area I can truly say that my neck is completely back to normal..anyone considering spinal surgery I highly recommended that you have him review your problems..you won’t be sorry and pleasantly surprised!!!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Brent wilson-
- Great doctor, took me on short notice and provided great care.. I would recommend him to anyone...
- My wife has had both knees replaced by Dr. Schubert, with great results. I also see him for shots in both of my knee to relieve pain, hope to have knee replacement soon. He and his staff are always very professional and friendly.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Charles and Liz Dotson-
- Always a pleasant, professional experience
Source: HelathgradesBy - James (Jimmy) Lee-
- Dr. Clavenna is a very professional, caring and thorough physician who listens and provides easily understood answers. I could not ask for better.By - Jack Edringtonin Dallas-
- The Best! Dr. Clavenna and his staff are very thorough and caring. Dr. Clavenna has helped me with my lower back spinal problems and neck problems. I highly trust him and his assistants. He only recommends surgery if absolutely necessary, and he will find a way to make you feel better.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Sheree Bayless-
- Dr. Kit is a wonderful diagnostician who has excellent technical skills. He diagnosed a bone spur on the R knee, as well as tendinitis; he accurately injected cortisone for pain relief which happened almost immediately! Dr. Kit has an empathetic spirit and appears totally devoted to his patients!
Source: HelathgradesBy - Donna Miller-
- Dr Moen is a wonderful physician, very informative and thorough.
- Dr Kitziger explains everything that needs to be done to have a successful surgery.
Source: HelathgradesBy - TJ-
- Very professional and took time to explain options for treatment and was very concerned in providing treatment to make my pain less.
Source: HelathgradesBy - James sons-
- Dr. Moen was very knowledgeable and took time to answer my many questions. He recommended a conservative treatment to try first before considering surgery. I highly recommend him for shoulder related injuries.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Judy Haven-
- Dr Clavenna and his entire staff are wonderful. He is the best in his field and very comforting when you experience extreme back pain. He discusses thoroughly all the options and various treatments.
Source: HelathgradesBy - Selina-
- I have always been pleased with Dr. Schubert's treatment and his PA's.My cousin's daughter has been with him in surgery and said he is a great teacher in surgery.I appreciate that in a Physician. He knows his stuff but is also interested in helping others along the way understand what is being done and why so they can become better as well.
Source: HelathgradesBy - David Hatfield-
- Great office. The staff are cheerful and very helpful. The Doctor is kind with great listening skills. He is highly knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything to you. We were very pleased !
Source: HelathgradesBy - Greg Doyle-
- I needed an appointment. I called an got an appointment quickly. I was highly impressed. During the appointment, it was determined I needed a Cat Scan, instead of asking me to come back another day— they worked it do I got the scan that same day! Amazing service!
Source: HelathgradesBy - H. Jolley-
- Dr. Schubert replaced my left knee in 2002. It's still doing great! I have recommended Dr. Schubert for knee replacements for my 93 year old mother, and for a friend who had both knees replaced. All of us had excellent results! Now, I'm needing my right knee replaced. I saw Dr. Schubert yesterday and he gave me a steroid injection so I could postpone the surgery for a few months. Already, today, I am feeling very little pain in my bad knee. Dr. Schubert has many years of experience and I have a lot of confidence in him. Yesterday, he took his time with me, listening to my concerns and answering my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Richard Schubert, M.D. Dr. Schubert replaced my left knee in 2002. It's still doing great! I have recommended Dr. Schubert for knee replacements for my 93 year old mother, and for a friend who had both knees replaced. All of us had excellent results! Now, I'm needing my right knee replaced. I saw Dr. Schubert yesterday and he gave me a steroid injection so I could postpone the surgery for a few months. Already, today, I am feeling very little pain in my bad knee. Dr. Schubert has many years of experience and I have a lot of confidence in him. Yesterday, he took his time with me, listening to my concerns and answering my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Richard Schubert, M.D.By - Anna Barry-
- Awesome Place
Source: Google ReviewsBy - Lee Cothren-
- First experience, personally, and I highly recommend Dr. Muller
Source: Google ReviewsBy - Rhonda Wilks-
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Carrell Clinic, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required